Those are two phrases you'll hear a lot at Second Church. We are full of life. From babies to senior adults, there is something for everyone to help you get connected with God and others. We provide opportunities for you to learn, grow, worship, serve, and build relationships. Jesus said He came to give us a rich and satisfying life (John 10:10), and we believe that life is found in a relationship with Him.
But there is always room for more. Second is a grace place. No matter who you are, what you've done, or what's been done to you, you are welcome here. We have room for you! We strive to be people who love God and love others, and make a difference in our communities and the world.
Here are some things to remember:
1. Doors will open 15 minutes prior to each service.
2. Masks are required for the duration of the service and social distancing will be practiced.
3. There is programming for children in K-4th grade at 9:20 and 10:45 and there is junior high and high school programming at 9:20!
4. If you have kids going to Kids World or JHM, park in the east parking lot and come in through Door 6 between the Student Ministry and Kids World buildings.
5. Do you have an infant or Preschool-age child? Unfortunately, we aren't able to offer programming for the littles at this time, but don't be afraid to bring them with you to services. Jesus loved children and we do, too!
We'd love for you to join us!
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
Main Worship Service: 8:00, 9:20, & 10:45
Next Gen Service: 9:20 & 10:45
(Next Gen is geared toward late teens, 20's and 30's, but anyone is welcome.)
Livestream Service: 9:20 via Facebook and YouTube Channel