Those are two phrases you'll hear a lot at Second Church. We are full of life. From babies to senior adults, there is something for everyone to help you get connected with God and others. We provide opportunities for you to learn, grow, worship, serve, and build relationships. Jesus said He came to give us a rich and satisfying life (John 10:10), and we believe that life is found in a relationship with Him.
But there is always room for more. Second is a grace place. No matter who you are, what you've done, or what's been done to you, you are welcome here. We have room for you! We strive to be people who love God and love others, and make a difference in our communities and the world.
Here are some things to remember:
1. Doors will open 15 minutes prior to each service.
2. Masks are required at all times EXCEPT when seated in the auditorium or a classroom and social distancing will be practiced.
3. There is programming for children in K-4th grade at 9:20 and 10:45 and there is junior high and high school programming at 9:20!
4. If you have kids going to Kids World or JHM, park in the east parking lot and come in through Door 6 between the Student Ministry and Kids World buildings.
5. Do you have an infant or Preschool-age child? Our Nursery and Preschool programming will be reopening on SUnday, Aprill 11.
We'd love for you to join us!
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
Main Worship Service: 8:00, 9:20, & 10:45
Next Gen Service: 9:20 & 10:45
(Next Gen is geared toward late teens, 20's and 30's, but anyone is welcome.)
Main: 9:20 Next Gen: 10:45